- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Cooking Kits
- Sous Vide Circulating Bath Systems - Polycarbonate
- Sous Vide Circulating Baths Systems - Stainless Steel
- Sous Vide Educational & Reference Material
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle™
- The Smoking Gun™
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporator
- Gift Cards
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sous Vide Professional CHEF SERIES
Achieve perfect, repeatable results every timeThe Sous Vide Professional sets the standards for sous vide cooking. It was developed to meet the requirements of the world's best chefs and adds a whole new dimension of control to your kitchen. Its aesthetics, easy handling and flexibility are unique and without compromise. Professional and aspiring home chefs achieve perfect, repeatable results every time with the Sous Vide Professional.
- Precise temperature control within 1/10th of a degree
- Water circulation provides maximum consistency (compared to non-stirred devices)
- Compact design makes for easy storage
- Clamp the Sous Vide Professional to any size tank with rounded or flat walls up to 30 liters
The Sous Vide Professional CHEF SERIES features:
- Protective Travel & Storage Case
- "Sous Vide & Precise Temperature Cooking - Technique & Recipes", including a temperature reference table
- ETL commercial approval
- ETL sanitation approval
Quick-access Fasteners for Sous Vide Professional rear cover
Custom-made stainless steel threaded fasteners are designed for chefs that need to frequently remove the Sous Vide Professional lower rear cover for cleaning purposes.
Sold in sets of two.
Polycarbonate tank for Immersion Circulators
This standard 18L/4.75 gal. (12"x18"x9") polycarbonate tank is one of the most cost-efficient ways to set up a sous vide bath with a PolyScience immersion circulator.
It can be cleaned in a dishwasher and is good for multi-use purposes. Stacking two tanks provides great insulation and improves efficiency of the Sous Vide Professional at higher cooking temperatures.
PolyScience also offers custom-cut lids for all of our Immersion Circulator models to prevent evaporation and improved insulation.
300-927 - Fits CREATIVE Series
300-661 - Fits CHEF Series
060974 - Fits CLASSIC Series / 7306C
Custom lids for Sous Vide Professional CHEF SERIES
This standard lid for Cambro polycarbonate tanks is custom cut to fit the Sous Vide Professional. Using this lid with your cooking tank prevents heat loss and improves efficiency of the Sous Vide Professional at higher cooking temperatures. It also prevents evaporation and low liquid level, which is important for longer cooking times.
300-661 - 12x18" - fits Cambro: 12189CW
300-662 - 18x26" - fits Cambro: 18269CW, 182615CW
Travel & Storage Case for Sous Vide Professional™ CHEF & CREATIVE SERIES
This lighweight, protective travel case is great for safe transportion or storing of the Sous Vide Professional. With a molded form interior, the unit is securely bedded and protected against impacts. The outer case is made of durable nylon for extra protection.
Keep your sauces and foams at the perfect temperature with these Whip Canister Holders. Designed to clamp on to any tank or pot, these holders are equipped to hold either 1 quart or 1 pint canisters. Sold in set of 2.
9" x 7" x 8" / 23 x 18 x 20 cm
Hypodermic Temperature Probe
This stainless steel needle-like probe minimizes hole size in sous vide bags and easily pierces hard and frozen items.
- Type K Connector - Plugs into most commercial-grade digital thermometers.
- Rugged Construction - The armored cable, stainless steel probe, and handle are easy to clean and withstand the rigors of even the most demanding commercial kitchen.
- Probe dimensions (L x dia.): 4 x .065 in (101.6 x 1.65 mm)
- Armored cable length: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Temperature range: -418° to 700°F (-250° to 371°C)
Seals punctures made when inserting hypodermic temperature probe into sous vide bag.
Supplied in roll 0.75 inch (1.9mm) wide by 3-ft. (.91 meter) long.
Cut into 0.5 inch (13 mm) strips before use.
Insulating Polypropylene Ball Blanket
Minimze heat loss and evaporation with these hollow floating balls. Bag of 400.
Ball diameter: 0.78 inch (20 mm)
- Exceptional control of liquid heating to within 0.1°F (0.06°C)
- Dedicated temperature control enables you to quickly set or adjust cooking temperature
- Easy up and down buttons allow you to select and set cooking temperature to a 1/10th of a degree
- Temperature readings available in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Controls liquid heating up to 100°C (212°F)
- Control cooking liquid circulation level by easily adjustable pump pressure outlet
- High-grade stainless steel heating coil and pump ensure lasting, trouble-free performance
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- Maximum Temperature: 100°C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1°F (0.06°C)
- Pump: 1-speed with adjustable slider
- Pressure Flow Rate (max): 12 Liter per Minute
- Heater Output: 1100 Watts / 3753 BTU
- Display Type and Size: EasyView LCD 2.12 x 3 inches
- Menu Language & Prompts: English
- Minimum Immersion Depth: 3.375 in / 8.57 cm
- Over Temperature Protection: yes
- Failsafe Heater Control: yes
- Low Liquid Level Safety: yes
- Alarm and Fault Indicators: Icon indication
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.125 x 3.875 x 7.375 in / 35.88 x 9.84 x 18.73 cm
- Unit Weight: 9.5 lbs / 4.1 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 9 in / 45.72 x 29.21 x 22.86
- Shipping Weight: 12.75 lbs / 5.78 kg